If you’re suffering from those annoying dark circles around or under your eyes, you’re likely to be searching for an effective eye cream for dark circles and perhaps also interested to learn some natural home remedies to get rid of them as well.
In this article we’re going to share with you some very useful information and resources to help you get rid of the dark circles safely and naturally. There are also some useful tips to help you choose a good dark circle eye cream and take appropriate measures to treat the problem from the inside out.
Before going into more details it’s important to know in the first place that dark circles are caused by some form of body dysfunction. Only when you find out what the problems are can you treat the conditions effectively. There are many underlying causes for dark circles. Some of the more common ones are:
Overdose Of Vitamin A
Excessive intake of Vitamin A may cause liver problems leading to dark circles. Our liver serve as a chemicals processing site in our body. It’s responsible for purging toxins from our bodies. To treat liver problems you need to control your Vitamin A levels and take appropriate diets to nourish and help detoxify your liver.
People suffering from dark circles are more likely to have high sugar levels in their blood stream. According to research, excessive sugar can lead to weight problems as well as skin problems. This is due to sugars negative effects on proteins through the process of glycation, one of the main causes of aging. High levels of sugars in the body can also cause abnormal inflammation leading to eye bags and dark circles. So you need to identify which foods are rich in sugars and cut down the intake of them accordingly.
Excessive Salty Foods
Salt encourages fluid accumulation in the body. Excessive fluid retention can cause kidney problems and an increased pressure in the small capillaries around the eyes which make the dark circles more prominent. To prevent or treat dark circles, it’s important to limit your sodium intake.
Natural Home Remedies For Dark Circles
There are some natural ways to treat dark circles which you can do at home. Some of these approaches are just common sense and well known, but the real point is to be consistent. Pick the ones that work for you and make it part of your skincare routine. Here are a few of them:
- Keep your body hydrated to maintain skin tone. Drink water as well as natural fruit juice such as bilberry juice to detoxify your body.
- Get around eight hours of sleep to allow our bodies to perform the necessary repair and nourishment for the organs and tissues.
- Apply almond oil and massage for 15 minutes around the eyes. This is a very effective and safe way to treat dark circles.
- Apply a mixture of 2 tablespoons of fresh tomato juice and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice under the eyes.
- Apply crushed mint leaves or juice under the eyes for its cooling and medical properties. This is one of the most effective ways to remove dark circles.
Natural Eye Cream For Dark Circles
As well as using natural ways to treat dark circles under your eyes, you may still want to use an effective anti-wrinkle eye cream to prevent or get rid of various signs of aging – dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, puffy eyes, and dark circles.
The best and most effective anti-wrinkle eye cream should address all of these problems that are commonly associated with skin aging around the eyes.
When choosing an eye anti-wrinkle cream for dark circles, make sure they contain high levels of natural ingredients as key components:
- Peptides are protein fragments that can stimulate collagen production and improve the lymphatic circulation under the eyes. This is one of the most effective ingredients used in some of the better eye cream to treat wrinkles and dark circles.
- Haloxyl is a combination of active ingredients that are able to eliminate blood pigments in the skin. It also helps to thicken the skin under the eyes, improve circulation and remove haemoglobin accumulation, to ligten the dark circles.
- CoQ10 is a vitamin-like substance that contain powerful antioxidants to nourish and rejuvenate the skin by enhancing cell activity. This ingredient is commonly used in a quality eye cream for wrinkles for its antioxidating effects.
We hope you find these information helpful and learn what you need to know to develop your own beauty routine to get rid of those bothersome eye circles and regain your beautiful looking eyes.
- Best Eye Cream For Wrinkles And Eye Bags
- Tips On Finding A Good Eye Cream
- How To Choose An Anti-Age Eye Cream